"Hello, Everybody!" App
Get the “Hello Everybody!” app for an easy way to access your Music Together songs.
Make an account, get your song collections into the app, and sing and dance along from wherever you are!
The same login information works for the app (on a device) and the Family Music Zone (on a laptop or desktop computer) You can make a new account in either place, and your login info will work in both places.
To use your family's code on more than one device, everyone must use the same account login information (user name and password).
Click the video, or if you prefer to read instructions rather than watch, here's a PDF version:
In the app, you can:
- Stream your songs or download them so your family can sing and play along even when you don’t have Internet access.
- Flip through the colorful pages of Music Together’s award-winning Singalong Storybook Hello, Everybody!
- Use your device’s camera to record your own video along with the music and easily share with friends.
- Turn the vocals up or down—or off completely for an instrumental track to make up your own words.
- Show or hide on-screen lyrics.
With the app’s “sing-along” feature, parents can follow on-screen lyrics and control the vocal track on every song. The vocals can even be turned off completely for an instrumental-only track—perfect for making up lyrics!
Check out these features:
Families can record themselves singing along with the music and easily share their videos
on social media.
The app also comes with a digital version of the Hello, Everybody! Singalong Storybook. Parents and children can read and sing through the entire book, turning the pages with a simple swiping motion.